Fall

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

GRANNY'S KITCHEN: Organized Spices

Woo Hoo!  My spices are finally organized!!  I first read about this last February HERE at the Prepared LDS Family Blog.  I had forgotten about it until I found it again and posted (again) on what a great idea it was!

Hubby was home today, so I talked him into making the stair steps.  My shelf has 4 tiers made from a 2 x 12. The bottom and top shelves are 2 x 9  and 2 1/4 (from one piece of 2 x 12) . The middle two shelves are 6 3/4  and  4 1/2  cut from another piece of the 2 x 12.  I think it turned out GREAT!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, this looks like a good idea, but i am concerned, what happens when you need some spice from the back row? It seems impossible to take it out and not to knock down those in the front row.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget