Fall

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

GRANNY'S KITCHEN: Stuffed Biscuits









For a quick and easy dinner idea (I'm all about quick and easy), I decided to stuff some biscuits.  The first thing I did was open a can of large (Grand) biscuits and rolled them out.











The next step is to top with filling. Be creative!  Here I just put on some ground beef, spaghetti/pizza sauce and shredded cheese. Don't get too much or they won't close.















Step 3 is to fold in half and pinch the edges together.  I have just a bit too much filling in mine.











But after baking (375* till golden), they were fine!  Next time I would put just a little less filling per biscuit. 

Other filling ideas:
~BBQ sauce with shredded pork
~ham chunks and pineapple tidbits with sweet/sour sauce
~Diced hot dogs with cheddar cheese and ketchup
~sausage & sauerkraut

I think the filling list could go on.. any other ideas????

No comments:

Post a Comment