Fall

Monday, March 12, 2012

GRANDMOTHER'S SEWING ROOM: Minnie Mouse Skirt

 I bought Baby Kay a Minnie Mouse doll and just happened to find some red polka-dot material in my stash.  I whipped up a little skirt to match the doll!

Aunt Marge had a piece of black velvet ribbon that was perfect for a bow for the front.

When Naomi dressed Kay, she put a black belt on.  It didn't quite stay.


 I had taken some better pictures before I realized that I didn't have my memory card in the camera! UGH..
By then, she was getting antsy, and was unwilling to pose.

This is the best photo of the skirt and bow.  I put the bow on with a safety pin so it could be taken off to wash.  The belt is from another outfit, but did look good until it slipped.


And here she is rocking with her Minnie Mouse doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment