Fall

Monday, April 16, 2012

GRANNY'S KITCHEN: Easy Quiche

I love easy dinners!  And when given free fresh eggs at church today, I decided I wanted to make something with eggs.  I wasn't in the mood for a scrambled egg sandwich, so I decided to make a quiche.
After doing a quick we search, I found a recipe here.

Preheat oven to 400.  Spray a pie pan with oil.
Then I layered in a drained can of mushrooms and diced 1/2 onion. I topped that with a generous cup of shredded Monterry Jack cheese.

In a separate bowl, I whipped up 4 of the eggs, a cup of Bisquick, 2 cups milk, and some salt and pepper.  This I poured on top of the goodies in my pie plate and popped in the oven for 38 minutes.

YUMMY!! 

You can layer anything you want under the cheese.  Maybe next time I'll do a spinach and mushroom quiche!  Looking forward to trying this with different goodies mixed in.

No comments:

Post a Comment