Fall

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

GRANDMOTHER'S SEWING ROOM: Pillowcases

 I absolutely love making these pillowcases!  The top is all done with one seam, then I just serge the sides..
These were Christmas gifts this year..
wish I'd remembered to take a picture of the ones I sent to my sister.. I will have to have her send me a picture to post here..


 I don't know if you can tell, but the pillowcases on the left are chickens and the trim is corn material!! I thought those turned out really cute!!
And these are the dogs pillowcases again. I made these to match the quilt I made for Geary & Vernetta.  The striped fabric I used for the body of the pillowcases is soooo soft!!  I used that fabric on the back of the dog quilt.
Take a peek here to see why I made them a dog quilt!!

Next time I make pillowcases, I will take enough pictures to do a 'how-to' post on my blog.. these are soo easy and fun to make!

Here's a link to my guide to making pillow cases.

No comments:

Post a Comment