Fall

Friday, January 7, 2011

GRANNY'S KITCHEN: Chicken Alfredo with Broccoli


I just love some of the easy recipes from Campbell's soup! I use it to make my own 'Hamburger Helper' and in various other easy dishes. I have several cookbooks that use Campbell's soup, and I also use the website here to look for recipes.  Today I made easy Chicken/broccoli Alfredo using cream of mushroom soup.  I cooked up some chicken breasts, then cut it up. I added a can of the Cream of Mushroom soup and 1/2 can of soup. Add salt to taste (doesn't call for it, but I think it needs it!) Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti (recipe calls for linguini) adding a bag of frozen broccoli the last 4 minutes of the spaghetti cooking time.  Stir some cheese into the sauce mixture: recipes calls for 1/2 cup Parmesan.  I had a little Romano and some mixed colby/cheddar. Drain the pasta/broccoli and pour the sauce over. Quick, easy, and yummy!!  I see this as something I could quadruple (x4) for easy pot luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment