Fall

Saturday, February 26, 2011

FRUGAL GRANNY: Personal Hygiene Stuff

I get so aggravated with Walgreens: they are MORE OFTEN THAN NOT out of the sale items I am after. For example, I could have gotten THREE FREE DEODORANTS this week because I had THREE COUPONS for the same amount off as their sale price.
GRRRRRR.
 But why do I still shop there?  Well, they often have unadvertised bargains.  The Playtex tampons were on clearance for $1.39/box. I had a $3 off 2 coupon -- so these were FREE plus I made .20 cents!!  The Tampax box was on clearance for $1.79. I had a $1.00 off coupon, so I got that box of 40 tampons for only .79 cents.  The body soap was on clearance for $2.24 and I had a .75 coupon, making it cost only $1.49.  I spent only $2.08 + tax for these 4 items!!

No comments:

Post a Comment